- Rain Barrel Workshop – make your own rain barrel!
- Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 6:30 pm, 6:30-7:30 p.m. or
- Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 6:30 pm, 2016, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Virginia Cooperative Extension Office, 104 Utah Street, Portsmouth, VA
- Cost: $60. Covers workshop and all materials.
- Pre-registration and payment are required. Download and mail in the Registration Form
- Monthly Lecture at the Library: Hydrangeas – More Than Just Mopheads!
- Wednesday, June 15, 2016, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Portsmouth Public Library – Churchland Branch, 4934 High Street, Portsmouth, VA
- Space is limited – contact Cyndi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 393-5197 to reserve your seat.
- Download the flyer! (PDF)
About Portsmouth Master Gardener Volunteers
Our mission is to educate Portsmouth residents about safe, effective and sustainable garden management practices. We are volunteers who have received extensive training under the auspices of Virginia Tech, Virginia State, and the Virginia Cooperative Extension Office to provide unbiased, research-based horticultural information, tips, techniques and advice to the community.
What is a Master Gardener?
Virginia Cooperative Extension Master Gardeners are a unique group of volunteers who work under the guidance of VCE to provide unbiased, research-based, environmentally sound horticulture information. We volunteer in a variety of ways to educate and assist citizens with fruit, vegetable and landscape gardening, water quality and tree health.